Yesterday the I-95 corridor was blasted with a "crippling" snow storm. When it was all said and done, we got 18 inches of snow. I know for our friends and family out west it doesn't seem like that much, but for here it's A LOT! As the snow started to fall Saturday morning we managed to sneak in breakfast with Santa.

Allie was so excited to go outside and play with her brothers. But I don't think she quite understood what it meant to play in the snow. She didn't have ski goggles like Zach and Matt.

She tried to lay down in the snow for a snow angel but didn't like the snow falling in her face.

Zach and Matt had NO problems making snow angels and building forts.
Snow sure does make for a winter wonderland. Let it snow, let it snow!
Santa and a snow day! It can't get any better than that! I wish we could have been there to enjoy all the snow angels! Love you all!
ReplyDeletebrrr, those pictures are making me COLD. allie is getting to be SO SO SO big. i love your haircut, amy! and that santa looks really authentic.
ReplyDeleteThat's great! I do have to admit that Jeff and I had a laugh that we'd be lucky if 24 inches of white stuff closed school out here! We haven't had a storm that crippled the city for ages! Oh, and Ali's program was adorable!
ReplyDeleteFunny -- my first reaction was BRRRRRR too. I am such a wimp. One of these years will have to make it back for some snow.
ReplyDeletewe have so many friends/family members back east that have been snowed in through the weekend. I can't remember the last time anything shut down due to snow out here. Looks like the kids had some fun in it!!
ReplyDelete