HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

2009 was a great year for the Joachim family. Let's see if I can name a few of the highlights. Here's the top 9 for 2009:
1. I started our family blog!!!
2. Caught a few Phillies games.
3. Zach and Matt try a new sport: triathlons!
4. 2 GREAT beach vacations.
5. I competed in 2 triathlons.
6. We find out another baby is on the way!
7. Allie started pre-school.
8. Zach turned 8 and was baptized.
9. Trip to Disney World.
After reflecting on the many wonderful opportunities and blessings we enjoyed this past year, we are looking forward to 2010. Thus the countdowns begin:
1. 7 months from today is the SheRox Triathlon. Let's see if I can have a baby in the middle of training.
2. 3 1/2 months until Sara is born.
3. Less than 2 months until the Phillies start Spring Training.
4. 106 more days of school.
5. 12 more months of making lasting memories.
You can totally be ready for SheRox and have a baby!! I took me about 2 months to get back to my normal running schedule/pace, and even if your time isn't as fantastic as you want it to be, you'll know that you did it!!!
ReplyDelete