Monday, March 22, 2010

It's Been A Hard Day's Night

That's one of my favorite Beatles songs - "It's been a hard day's night and I've been workin' like a dog." In these final 3 weeks of pregnancy my body is showing the signs of 3 back to back 12 hour shifts. Yikes!


My feet after a 12 hour night shift.

So where are they anyway? My ankles are hidden somewhere in that mess. Tom, where are you when I need you? I need a foot massage.

5 comments:

  1. OUCH! That makes my feet hurt. I bet you're looking forward to a little maternity leave. I don't know how you do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there! You're almost to the finish line!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh AMY!!!! My feet were SO swollen with P, but in CA we get 4 weeks off before our due date (paid). I'm sorry, that's INSANITY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh hun - I'm so sorry! I can say I KNOW how you feel cause I do!! Soon, you'll have a big reward in the end!!! I PROMISE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that picture is a classic, you can say see what happened just to my feet! I just recently started working an 8 hr shift at night and my feet aren't pretty but yours definitely win the award. Lucky you April baby again!!

    ReplyDelete