Tuesday, April 13, 2010

We didn't forget Easter

Easter was 2 weeks ago and it's not that I forgot about it, I'm just a little late. Our ward held their annual Easter Egg Hunt and Allie had a blast. I may have gotten the hint that Zach may be outgrowing egg hunts when he mentioned that it wasn't hard to find the eggs. But Allie is at the perfect age to enjoy all the festivities!



The best part was when she realized the eggs opened to reveal CANDY!
Easter Sunday, the one where the kids wear their designated Easter outfits, came a week late for us due to Conference. And it was perfect timing because do you see those beautiful blooming blossoms? They just popped up this week and I enjoy every moment while they last!

1 comment:

  1. They all looks so handsome and so beautiful -- just like a big sister and two big brothers should! I love you all!

    ReplyDelete