Allie laughed and laughed when she saw this picture. I don't think she realized what it was going to look like as she was sticking her head out of the hole.
Monday, June 14, 2010
Philly Zoo
We were able to tag along with Zach's class to the Philadelphia Zoo. It was the perfect day for a trip to the zoo. The weather was beautiful and all the animals were out soaking up the sunshine. Allie said her favorite part was seeing all the turtles, but I think it was tagging along with her big brother.

Allie laughed and laughed when she saw this picture. I don't think she realized what it was going to look like as she was sticking her head out of the hole.
Allie laughed and laughed when she saw this picture. I don't think she realized what it was going to look like as she was sticking her head out of the hole.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
how fun. I don't remember seeing this at the zoo, where was it? You have a cute blog. thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteLynette