During this game, Matt was playing left tackle. I'm not sure exactly what this position does, but I think they tackle the other team. And he sure likes to do that!
I've learned that football at this age is quite different than what I've seen on T.V. After each play, the coaches huddle with the kids. They show them a picture of what the next play will be and then what every one's job is. The huddle takes about 2 minutes and the play lasts for about 30 seconds. You get the idea. But it's great to see the boys learning so much out and having a great time. No broken bones yet, but just a few scrapes. (OK, a few bloody scrapes.)
GOOOOOOOOO! Horsham Hawks!!!!
ReplyDeletedid i mention that i think the horsham hawks is a great name for a football team? if you agree, with me let it be known!
ReplyDeletethat water bottle is insane. you could keep a goldfish in it. matt looks awesome. i really need to get his autograph now.
ReplyDeleteMatt looks so awesome! I'm so excited for him :D
ReplyDelete