Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas!

The Joachim family is extremely blessed this Christmas season! We have so much to be thankful for. I am most grateful for this beautiful family of mine - even if we were having problems with the camera.


Yes, Santa did visit our house this Christmas and brought us all some pretty awesome gifts!


Can anyone guess what their favorite present was this year?



Allie got a trampoline that she loves "doing my gymnastics" on. She also got a guitar that she had been asking for because she wants "to be a rockstar".


Sara was most excited about the paper that layered most of the first floor of the house. But it was a great first Christmas for her!

But this may have been the most fun of all:

Merry Christmas to all!!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!! Thanks for posting the video since I wasn't there to see Mom's scream. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I loved your mom's reaction! so cute :)

    ReplyDelete