Friday, April 15, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!

It's my Birthday! And I'm ONE year old! I've had such a great year! I started out just knowing how to cry, poop and eat and now I can do so much more. I can smile and laugh. I can crawl and scoot. I can stand on my own and even take a few steps. I babble, babble and babble. I make lots and lots of messes! I love my brothers and sister! (Although I think I started out loving them too, but just didn't realize it.)

I had a birthday lunch at Target, just like Allie! I love Mac 'n Cheese, just like Allie too. I think my smile here says it all! I'm the luckiest little sister in the world!



I know I didn't get to eat spaghetti for my birthday dinner like everyone else did, but I go to have a grilled cheese sandwich - which I LOVE! My mom should be happy because it's not messy!





But eating my cupcake was MESSY! And delicious too! Allie chose pink cake with chocolate frosting for me. Isn't she swell?



Happy Birthday to ME!

1 comment: