Over President's Day weekend, Zach and Matt took their annual ski trip to Snowbasin with Grandpa Dave. While the rest of us were moving into the new house these guys were having a blast on the men's and women's downhill. Yes, that's right, the DOWNHILL! The same mountain face Olympians raced down during the 2002 Winter Olympics. I'm not sure I would have the guts to even try it. Sadly, my boys may have passed me up. (At least in the "no fear" category.)

This year was supposed to be the year I took Allie out to ski, but with all the new house stuff going on we had to postpone our trip until next year. I'm glad that Zach and Matt were able to have special time with Lauren and Grandpa Dave. It looks like they are all pretty excited about getting started!
Tanner came up for a few days to ski (snowboard) with the gang. The boys think Tanner is pretty cool and can't wait to try snowboarding. (Traitors, I say!)
I'm not sure who had a better time, Grandpa or the kids. But I know Zach and Matt love skiing and love Grandpa Dave. So thanks Dad for the great memories. I can't wait to go next year!




Hey thanks Grandpa Dave for taking all the pictures!
ReplyDeleteThanks Amy for sharing the pictures!
Looks like a Super Ski trip!
Love Aunt Beaney