Summer is over and now it's time for school! This is a big day for the Joachim kids. Zach is starting his first day of his last day of elementary school! Yikes! Matt is starting 4th grade! And both are starting over in a new school. I was going into 4th grade the year my family moved from Seoul to Taipei so I know what it feels like to be the "new" kid. Although Zach and Matt aren't really new since they already know many of the other kids from their various sports teams. I know they'll do great!
And Allie is starting Kindergarten! She has been so excited to start school and join her brothers. I can't believe my little girl is starting school. She is so smart and I can't wait for her to take off this year and learn and experience so many great things!
So they're off! I don't think Sara has a clue about how much her life is going to change with all the others away all day.
The bus stop! We love that the school bus is just right up the street. We have such a great neighborhood of kids! They have been extremely welcoming since we moved.
Allie was so excited to ride the bus and begin her Kindergarten adventure until this point:
I think in this exact moment she realized (or didn't realize) what she was really in for! Don't worry Allie, you'll survive! Just look, Zach will always keep an eye out for you!
No comments:
Post a Comment