Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Eve

Merry Christmas to all!



I think the Joachims have started a new Christmas Eve tradition. This is the 2nd annual Christmas Eve dinner at The Outback. No prep work, no mess, no clean up. It's really what I'm all about. We all LOVED our bloomin' onion and steaks, except for Allie who had Macaroni and Cheese of coarse. Allie shared a few bites of her mac 'n cheese with Matt and he said to her, "Allie you're such a good sharer, Santa is definitely going to bring you presents!".



This is another tradition - opening one present on Christmas Eve. Zach and Matt complain they can't pick just any present from under the tree, but that it has to the box with the new pajamas. Well, they were right and we all got new pajamas to wear for Christmas. Life is so hard, I know.

With a few more inches on him, Zach will be a great photographer some day.


We're ready for bed!

2 comments:

  1. OK, I am DYING! Did you realize that Allie and Sadie had the same Christmas dress AND the same Christmas jammies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have the same tradition of getting new jammies on Christmas eve - I love it! And I love holiday jammies in all the Christmas morning pics (just makes them that much cuter if you ask me!)

    ReplyDelete