Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Baseball Fever

Between the Phillies starting the season with a 6-1 record and Zach and Matt's baseball games, we are definitely experiencing baseball fever around here! And we love it! As a new parent I understood that my life would become all about my kids and their lives. After 8 1/2 years I have fully embraced that fact. I have had no other choice. Our lives and schedules revolve around the kids' lives and schedules. (This even includes a new baby!) But we couldn't be happier about it. Their joys and highs are our joys and highs. Life couldn't be better!

Zach plays with a great group of kids! And their parents are great, too. It's been a lot of fun getting to know a new circle of baseball families!
As I have mentioned before Zach is the starting pitcher for his travel team, The Horsham Heat! Last weekend was their first official game and I was so nervous for him. I bit my nails with every pitch he threw.
He's much calmer than I was!

After a few wild pitches, he got a little pep talk from his coach.

Matt's first game is this weekend. Allie's first soccer practice (or whatever you call it for 3 year olds) is on Thursday. And to top it all off, Sara comes tomorrow. Life couldn't be better!

3 comments:

  1. it is so fun to watch zach grow up. he is such a little man, but when i see him out there on that mound i still see him as such a little guy. i love you zach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good LUCK tomorrow. Can't lie I am a little jealous your done. Kiss that sweet baby girl for us when you meet her.
    xoxo
    Natalee and Danny V

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you have a new baby now. Hope she loves baseball. We sure are enoying it out here! The kids look great :D

    ReplyDelete