Friday, May 14, 2010

I'm 1 Month Old!

Today I'm celebrating my 1 month birthday! It's been a busy month. The time just flies by too quickly. Why it seems like just yesterday my world was turned upside-down when this strange doctor pulled me out of my mom's warm belly.


So here are a few things I've been up to these days:
1. Eating, sleeping, and pooping. (I do them in any order I feel like.)
2. Going to my brother's baseball games. (Although I don't think I've actually watched any of them because I've been asleep in this carrier.)
3. I sleep at night anywhere from 2 to 4 hours at a time. (Mom, I'm working on that for you.)
4. I run A LOT of errands with my mom.


My big sister is great! Here are a few things I love about Allie:
1. She is always sure to tell me what I can and cannot eat. When she is eating something like blackberries, Allie tells me I'm still a baby and can't eat them.
2. She always wants to make sure I can hear her, no matter where she is in the house!
3. When I'm crying, she tries to comfort me by saying, "shhhhhh", "shhhhhh".
4. She's already getting me ready for the swings at the park. When I'm in my swing Allie loves to put the swing on the highest swing level!

Isn't she swell?
My brothers are pretty cool, too. I hear they used to use Allie as a goal post when she was my age, but I don't think they've tried that on me yet. I love to hear them practice piano and watch them play catch in the house.

All I know is that I'm the luckiest little sister around!

2 comments:

  1. She is so adorable! What a lucky girl to have such a great family! I love Sara's expression in the last picture-she's looking a little worried!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara is beautiful!! She already looks so different!! Can't wait to hold her again!

    ReplyDelete