Friday, August 6, 2010

What a Blessing!

Last Sunday Sara was blessed. And what a blessing she has been to our family! In just 3 short months she has added a sweetness and calmness to our home that I would never have expected. There is a large family picture on a wall in our home. Every time I passed that picture I would think to myself how it looked somehow incomplete. I knew there was another special person who belonged in that photo. We are forever blessed to have her as our daughter, sister, cousin, niece and granddaughter.


Sara loved the outer lining of her dress! Once she grabbed on she never let go.

And Sara makes six!

We are so lucky to have our families close by. (And by close by I mean a 3 hour drive.) There were a lot of Joachims and Thompsons around to celebrate Sara's special day!




Sara sure has a lot of people who love her! We too are blessed by so many people who love and support us. Thank you everyone!

2 comments: