Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Mmm, Mmm Good!

It' finally that time! Time for rice cereal! Sara has been reaching for food (and everything else for that matter) and sleeping for less and less over the past week. So I decided she was ready to try some rice cereal. Allie had a hard time with it (she choked on it for a few weeks), so I was somewhat hesitant to start. But waking up again too many times during the middle of the night will make anyone try something!

I have Zach to thank for these shots. He's not a bad photographer!

From the moment the spoon landed on her lips, Sara was ready to chow down! She couldn't get enough of the stuff! She did great and most of it ended up in her mouth.



Mmm, Mmm Good!!

She didn't even want to let go of the spoon!
Time flies, doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment