Thursday, March 17, 2011

I'm 11 months old!

I'm 11 months old! I can't believe I've been alive for almost a whole year! My mom has to make up for lost time since she "forgot" to post my 10 month birthday - even though it was on Valentine's Day! But I still love you Mom.

As you can see I've been pretty busy lately! Let me tell (and show) you what I've been up to lately!

1. I LOVE to walk all over the place. I can pull myself up faster than anyone I know and love to race around the ottoman. And look, I can even stand without holding on!



2. I've learned to crawl UP the stairs! I haven't quite mastered coming back down, but my Mom told me not to worry about it because I'll get it eventually.




Are you sure I'm suppossed to go DOWN?

3. I love the park! And I love it when Allie pushes me in the swing and takes me down the slide.




4. I still only have 2 teeth so I really don't eat too much "real" food. But I do LOVE yogurt! I think that's my favorite food! My mom and dad keep telling me that Zach, Matt and Allie all ate spaghetti for their first year dinner, but I'm not sure I'll be up for that. I'll just have some yogurt.

5. I love to talk. I talk and talk and talk! Here I'm telling Dad about my new shoes.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! 11 months :) Allie looks so big next to Sara. I usually only see Allie next to bigger kids :) Looks like Sara is having a fun time getting older!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy: THe blog is so fun. We cannot believe Sara is almost a year old. Thank you for sharing the pictures, we love them.
    Love Uncle Dave and Aunt Beaney

    ReplyDelete