Friday, July 13, 2012

Call Me Maybe

These boys have been officially a team since last September.  They started training in January.  Since April they have played over 40 games together.  These boys are all buddies, friends, and teammates.  They are all dedicated, hard-working, driven, and competitive baseball players.  They love this game.  Their coaches have played a major role in developing these young boys' talents and success.  They have dedicated countless hours to helping these boys achieve their goals.  

To thank the coaches this year we wanted to do something a little extra.  Thank goodness there are mom more creative than me because I could never have come up with something like this!  A recent YouTube video of the Harvard baseball team surfaced and a mom thought it would be a great idea if we copied the idea.  The boys were SO excited and SO into it!  



Can I say that I just love these boys?


Bradan Mallon, Justin Elvidge, Jake Bianchini, Lucas Walker, Eric Lafond, Dante Messina, Zach, Ryan Johnston, Tyler Boehm, Anthony Liott, Nicco Ramirez, Dylan Simerson


These boys would do ANYTHING for their coaches!  Great job, boys!  

1 comment: