Friday, May 17, 2013

iPhone Happenings

Thank goodness I have had my iPhone handy to capture our everyday happenings lately.  Lots of things, both little and big, have been going on that would otherwise be missed since I now have a love/hate relationship with my camera.  So here are a few snip-its into our crazy, fun life.  

Sara had her first preschool field trip to a dairy farm.  She loved seeing all the animals and loved the tractor ride with Farmer Fred. (I'm not sure where the other girls from her class ended up in this picture.)   


The kids must love me, otherwise they wouldn't let me take pictures of them Sunday morning before church. It's a bit crazy trying to get out of the house by 8:45 am and then to have Mom tell everyone to pose for a picture only adds to the craziness.  By how could I resist?




And then there's baseball.  Baseball, baseball, and more baseball.  It's that time of year when we check our calendars multiple times a day to make sure everyone is where they are supposed to be.  But I LOVE it!  I wouldn't want to be any place else.


And then there are those beautiful Spring days when there is nothing else to do but stop and enjoy some delicious frozen yogurt.


And then there are the BIG things that happen!  We had a MAJOR water problem that began in the pipe coming out of the disposal.  The water leaked into and under our cupboard that ruined our kitchen floor.  And it also leaked into our basement!  We need new insulation and a good power washing of our walls and French drains.  It was an awful 3 days we endured as a heated fan dried up our kitchen.  The silver lining of this MESS is that we get new floors a few years before we had planned.


And then there's the Mother's Day Tea at Sara's preschool.  I LOVE this school!  I just can't say that enough.  We played in the classroom together, helped scoop muffin batter into the pans, enjoyed eating the warm muffins, and listened the kids sing "You Are My Sunshine".


Here's to the everyday happenings of the Joachim family.  And here's to many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment