Monday, May 25, 2009

New York, New York

Both Tom and I were very active in our high school drama program. In tenth grade, Seoul Foreign School's fall play was "Blithe Spirit", by Noel Coward. I played Madame Arcati, the eccentric spiritualist who accidentally summons back the late Elvira Condomine. Tom played Mr. Bradman, a friend of the Condomines who is invited to the seance. We were so excited to hear that "Blithe Spirit" was returning to Broadway starring Angela Lansbury and Rupert Everett. On Saturday, we drove up to New York City and saw the show. It was fabulous and it brought back so many fond memories. Who knew two of these people would end up married with three children?


Of course I had to eat a New York City hot dog in the middle of Times Square.

3 comments:

  1. that's really neat! It's got to be nice being so close to NY to catch some great shows once in awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. blue is definitely your color! you two look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with Kathleen - great color on you. Kate has a similar color shirt that matches her eyes. Fun trip to relive old memories! I can only imagine seeing some of my high school drama memories again...

    ReplyDelete