Monday, May 25, 2009

What a wonderful weekend!!!

The weekend has been jam packed with all sorts of great activities. So I guess this is what regular people do on weekends. For those of you who don't know, I work every weekend. On the rare occasion, I get to remember what weekends are all about.

1. The kids had a half-day on Friday that included a "Friends and Family Picnic". We had a lovely picnic lunch at school and all the kids played a few innings of kickball.
YES!! Allie is eating a jelly sandwich. This is her first sandwich. Everytime I have attemped to feed her a sandwich, she has either picked it up and thrown it on the ground or put it in her mouth and spit it out. I hope this isn't a one time thing for her.

2. We, meaning the 5 of us, spent the day with my mom, Lorie and Nick (Lorie's boyfriend). I love that I can actually say "we" and mean all five of us because I usually say "we" and mean the kids and I or use "they" and mean the kids and Tom.



3. Matt learned how to ride a bike!!!!

4. Tom took to boys to the batting cages.

5. I made a craft!! I am probably the least crafty person I know. My mom was here for the weekend so she helped me make these "bow holders" or what ever they are called for Allie's growing collection of hair bows.


1 comment:

  1. there is so much i love about this post! but mainly matt riding a bike! of course, he is my favorite part of the video but my second favorite might be allie yelling at him to peddle!

    ReplyDelete