This is one of my favorites this year. Not because of what it says, although it it very sweet, but for the conversation we had later that night about the Word of Wisdom which then led to a conversation about prophets, revelation, and the Holy Ghost. That conversation became my favorite gift.
This one just made me laugh. Matt made a "Hats Off To Mom" book at school. Moms wear many hats...you get the idea. Matt wrote this regarding my job as a sanitation worker: "Zach, clean your room." They SHARE a room.

I have been waiting a long time for this one. Several of my friends have this necklace, or something similar to it, but I didn't want mine until all my kids were here. So finally, all my kids are here! It was a very special Mother's Day for me!
I have been waiting a long time for this one. Several of my friends have this necklace, or something similar to it, but I didn't want mine until all my kids were here. So finally, all my kids are here! It was a very special Mother's Day for me!
I love the cute little homemade Mother's Day gifts too!! I love your necklaces.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see you guys!