Friday, October 22, 2010

I'm 6 months, 8 days old!

What I'm going to do with my mom? She usually is so on top of getting my monthly birthdays posted on the right day. I suppose I'll have to forgive her this time, but THAT'S IT Mom! I'm just too cute and grow too fast to forget. (OK Sara, that's enough. - Mom)

Let's see, so many things to talk about. This past month was incredibly busy for me! I think it would be easier to just start making a list.

1. I've started eating REAL food! Mmmmm! I think my favorite is squash. My poops have sure changed since I've started eating such delicious food. Was that TMI?

2. I LOVE my saucer! Well, only for about 10 minutes. Then I get the idea that my parents are just trying to get something else done. I'll have none of that!

3. I touched the Atlantic Ocean! I love the cool ocean breeze against my face. I think I'll enjoy that more as I get older though.

4. I giggle when I watch Allie play Freeze Tag. She is so silly. My brothers are funny, too. They let me pull their hair! And I think it's so funny when they yell "OUCH"!

Well I know many more things are on the way! I just saw my mom pull out this crazy looking witch outfit that looks about my size. I wonder what that's all about?

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe that our beautiful little darling is growing so fast. Please stay little and sweet. I love the way she falls asleep on my shoulder.

    ReplyDelete