I was very diligent in taking milestone pictures with Zach. Every 3 months for about 2 years I had professional pictures taken of him. Matt came along and somehow he became the second member of "the boys". There were a lot of pictures of "the boys", but not nearly as much individual time as with Zach. Then came Allie and "the boys" became "the kids". I took many more pictures of her than Matt, but still not as many as Zach. That first child thing couldn't be beat. I mean, what else did I have to do but take pictures of such a handsome little boy? Finally, Sara arrived and I swore I would be better at taking her pictures on some sort of regular basis. But, it happened. Not one professional picture has been taken - AT ALL! I still have her newborn picture on top of the entertainment center and she's 7 months old! Yikes! That's just not like me. So I decided we needed an impromptu photo session one day when the weather was beautiful and the colorful leaves made for a perfect backdrop. (Well, really the leaves made for the perfect afternoon snack.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She is so cute
ReplyDelete