
I tend to push the limits of my gas gauge. I like to see just how far an entire tank of gas can get me. The warning light that tells me to fill up is just that, a WARNING! Believe it or not, I can still make it the 1 mile to the gas station when the gauge is BELOW the white line. And I've even made it there without hearing any sputtering.
On Halloween I discovered that when a "battery low" signal appears on my camera, it's a real WARNING! My camera doesn't have this great white line to help me figure out just how much I can push it before replacing the batteries. Instead, it just TURNS OFF! Luckily the picture at the top is from the ward photographer and at least I got one shot of Allie trying to bite a doughnut off the string.
Despite having so few pictures of this great holiday, we did have a great Halloween. Happy Halloweeen!
No comments:
Post a Comment