Thursday, June 23, 2011

What about me?

We haven't forgot about you Sara, I promise. How could we possibly forget about you? Sara is 14 month old now and is up to a lot of new things.

She LOVES her siblings! She loves being around them and thinks she's old enough to do anything they are doing. The boys have taught her to throw a ball (which I have to say she's pretty good at) and Allie plays hide and seek with her around the ottoman.


She's still a picky eater, but is getting better. This was the first time she ate pasta (it was ravioli, not spaghetti) and had a blast doing it!



And finally, her first ponytail!






I took about 10 shots to try and get a decent shot but she was either NOT in the mood or preoccupied with the guy mowing the lawn. But is this really how she feels about her mother trying any and all means possible to get her to smile?


1 comment: