
On May 7th, Lorie and Nick got married! It was such a beautiful day and we are all so excited for them!
There were too many pictures from that day to share at once so I figured I would break the day down. First, LOTS of family pictures before the ceremony:
Allie, Lauren and Chloe LOVED being the flower girls!
Am I just the luckiest mom in town to have these these studs as sons?We finally make it to showtime - the Ceremony!
Zach and Matt were the ring bearers. (They were a little disappointed to learn the actual rings were in the suit pocket of the best man.)

Allie, Lauren and Chloe were the flower girls and they took that job very seriously! They were in the height of their glory throwing flowers down for the bride!

While Sara was in the height of her glory napping on Grandma Michelle's shoulder.

And introducing Mr. and Mrs. Ciminera!

And then came MY favorite part of the day: DANCING! I love to dance but don't get too many opportunities to let loose on a dance floor! (Well, in public anyways.) Since Tom was at the church getting ready for Matt's baptism I enlisted Zach and Matt as my dance partners. It took a bit of convincing, but they finally got into it!
Congratulations Lorie and Nick! We love you!











Yay for Lori! I can't believe it...we are all so old :) Tell her congratulations.
ReplyDeleteIt was a truly beautiful day!
ReplyDelete