Allie goes to an AMAZING pre-school! I have loved that pre-school since Zach's first day 7 years ago. Allie's teacher is super nice and we are so excited for all the cool things they will do and learn this year.
Allie's teacher last year did not see on the registration form that I had put "Allie" as the name she would like to be called. So her teacher had labeled everything as "Allison". I felt bad and didn't want her to redo everything. Allie did know both names, but "Allison" was used mostly as a you-are-in-trouble name. But over the year she preferred "Allison" to "Allie" at school. Her friends all called her "Allison".
This year I was sure to put "Allie" as the name she preferred because it's the name I prefer, of course. During the past few weeks, as we were talking more about school, I asked her if she wanted her new teacher to call her "Allie" or "Allison". She always said "Allison". On our ride to school today, I asked one more time. (I already knew the answer but I hoped by asking her "Are you sure?" a couple more times she would finally give in.) But the answer was "Allison".
Sara didn't get a picture by the tree this year so this was my attempt to get her to stand in front of the tree. Notice there is NOT a tree behind her! Sara isn't as camara happy as the others yet and it takes quite a bit of coaxing to get her to smile on demand. This is Sara imitating ALLIE. ALLIE was putting her fingers in her mouth, making her mouth very wide. (That's right...ALLIE!)
I love the traditional school picture by the TREE. ALLISON looks fabulous (no cast or pins). I love that she is excited about the playground.
ReplyDeleteLove Aunt Beaney
look at that loooong, blonde hair! she is gorgeous. i'm so proud to call her my niece! i hope she has a great year this year and KINDY next year! time is flying.
ReplyDelete