How in the world is it possible for one little girl to from this
I can't believe my little Allie is growing up. I can't believe she is starting Kindergarten this Fall! Actually, I guess I do believe it. I have seen her grow, learn, and discover new and exciting things this year. She is on the verge of reading. She loves counting for as long as you'll let her. She loves to sing songs and color. (Her favorite song right now is Katy Perry's "Firework" thanks to my love of "Glee"!)
Allie has also turned into a little girly girl. She now loves wearing skirts, headbands and sparkly shoes and enjoys a trip to the nail salon. In the past I would have to tell her she had to wear a dress to church and could not get her into a skirt or dress to school to save my life. Maybe it's a little peer pressure because a few months ago she asked me if she could wear a skirt to school, like her friends Sophie and Lexi.
Allie, I can't wait to watch you continue to discover this beautiful and exciting world.
I love the picture of Allie and Sara together! What a pair of beautiful blondes!
ReplyDelete