Thursday, May 23, 2013

Last Day of Preschool

We love preschool around here!  The kids' preschool is fabulous and Sara certainly had a year to prove it!  This tiny and somewhat shy little girl started preschool like this: 


And finished like this:



WOW!  She started out preschool saying only a handful of words and finished with being a little girl who likes to speak her mind.  She started out in diapers and finished (well just a few days after school ended) a potty pro.  She started out not knowing her numbers, shapes, and colors and now loves to count and sing her ABC's.  

Mrs. Longstreet taught Matt, Allie and Sara and I was sad to tell her I didn't have any more children to send to her.  She is an amazing, patient, loving, and fun preschool teacher.  She truly helps these little buds blossom into beautiful flowers!

What can I say, we just LOVE preschool! 

No comments:

Post a Comment