Well, it's that time of year again. Yes, it's the most wonderful time of year! It's our annual Utah ski trip with Grandpa Dave and crew. The crew seems to be growing every year, but I certainly agree with the sentiment of "the more the merrier". This is a time I love spending with my Dad and kids. It's so exciting to see them get better every year. It's great to see the boys cheer their sister and cousins on. It's a challenge to keep up with the boys. (But I do and they better not forget it!)
I was reminded this year of the song "Best Day Of My Life" by American Authors:
I had a dream so big and loud
I jumped so high I touched the clouds
I stretched my hands out to the sky
We danced with monsters through the night
I'm never gonna look back
Whoa, I'm never gonna give it up
No, just don't wake me now
This is gonna be the best day of my life
I'm NEVER gonna give THIS up! And yes, these are some of the BEST days of my life!
Me and my Crew!
Allie didn't skip a beat. She put on those skis and went for it!
These 3 girls sure loved riding the Gondola together.
I had to document what $8 Mac 'n Cheese looks like!
There's really nothing better than watching your little girl ski these mountains!
The following pictures were taken by Tim, one of the boys' ski instructors. Obviously he has a better camera and is a way better photographer than I. Best days of my life, I tell you.
Thanks Grandpa Dave for another incredible ski trip! We all had so much fun and can't wait for next year!















No comments:
Post a Comment