Friday, May 29, 2009

Field Day

Today was Field Day at Blair Mill Elementary School. The kids had lots of fun running relay races and playing with their friends. Yeah!! Only two more weeks of school! Every Friday the kids wear these T-shirts with this year's theme, "Stick your neck out for a friend".


5 comments:

  1. Field Day - how fun! I remember always looking forward to field day when I was in elementary school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have wondered about the yellow shirts!!! That's a cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say it is very hard watching Matt and Zach grow up ! It seems just like yesterday that we were meeting Zach in the Phillie airport and meeting Matt for the first. And now look at them -- two little men all grown up! I must be getting old! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is amazing to me how much he is a total blend of the two of you. Looks like field day was super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i was wondering where those yellow shirts were coming from! that is such a cute idea. they are getting so old, do you think they'll forget their old aunt one day? :(

    ReplyDelete