The month of October has a whole new meaning to our family these days. It used to mean the changing of the leaves, a crisp chill air, pumpkins, and Halloween. While we still love all those things, October has a new meaning around our house, and definitely around our city: post-season baseball. For example, instead of many students wearing Halloween-themed clothes this time of year, yesterday was "Phillies Day" at Zach and Matt's school in which students were encouraged to wear Phillies gear or anything red to cheer on the Phillies. It must have worked because the Phillies are headed to the World Series for the 2nd consecutive year! My previous video clip was taken off YouTube. (Those dang copyright laws!) Here is a little preview of what's coming next!

This is a shot taken after the Phillies won the World Series last year. Like I said, a preview of what's coming next!
Like I said, we love October!
Thanks for supplying Luke with enough gear to make it through the post-season! Go Phillies!!
ReplyDeleteGO PHILLIES! WE'RE WITH YOU ALL THE WAY!
ReplyDeleteAmy I love reading your blog. You have such a cute wit that I miss so much. Your family is beautiful. Tell Zack I am excited he was baptized.
ReplyDeleteLove you