Everyone loves Everybody's Playground! The playground was packed with kids running off their winter blues. I quickly discovered how difficult it was to keep an eye on all 3 kids who blended in nicely with every other kid wearing green shirts!
Thursday, March 18, 2010
It's easy being GREEN!
Allie was able to spend St. Patrick's Day with her cousins, Lauren and Chloe. Green is sure a warm welcome to spring after all the white snow we've being looking at for the past 2 months. The day started off with green pancakes and continued with green clothes and lots of time spent outside.
Everyone loves Everybody's Playground! The playground was packed with kids running off their winter blues. I quickly discovered how difficult it was to keep an eye on all 3 kids who blended in nicely with every other kid wearing green shirts!

Everyone loves Everybody's Playground! The playground was packed with kids running off their winter blues. I quickly discovered how difficult it was to keep an eye on all 3 kids who blended in nicely with every other kid wearing green shirts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
what a fun park!
ReplyDelete