Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Ski Bums

The boys finally made it out to Utah for their annual ski trip. After surviving our own "Snowmaggedan", everyone enjoyed a long weekend trip full of skiing, skiing, and more skiing. Zach and Matt love to ski and it's only during ski season do I wish we lived out west. There were a few exciting new things that happened this year:
1. They got to ride a chair lift all by themselves. (I don't think I needed to hear about that one.)
2. They LOVED skiing the half-pipe. (They thought they were Shaun White on skis!)
3. Their cousin, Lauren, came on the ski trip for the first time!

The boys and Grandpa on the Gondola.



Looks like the boys are having a BLAST! What a beautiful background!


Their ski instructor found this jump and they couldn't wait to show Grandpa!


The only thing I know is that I'm going on this trip next year. I can't have my boys showing me up on the slopes!

1 comment:

  1. I am (hopefully) taking my girls on their first ski trip next week - I hope they have as much fun as your little bums did!

    ReplyDelete