Monday, August 13, 2012

Just Relaxing

Believe it or not, we all needed some "down time" from all the fun we were having.  Having fun can be exhausting! Thankfully, we found some time just to relax.

Matt looks pretty relaxed, don't you think?


This was heaven for Allie: the cabana, chips and salsa, and the iPad!


Luckily she had a companion that needed a little down time too!


Zach and Matt found "relaxing"things to do while we all rested in the cabanas.  (Which, by the way, was my favorite thing to do.  I could have spent the entire week in that cabana!  I guess I'll have to wait for the kids to get a little older before I can do that.)  They made up their own version of baseball/golf.  Pretty creative, if you ask me.  


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures AMY!
    I love Allie in the cabana!
    Thank you for sharing all the great pictures of the kids.
    I love you Kristine

    ReplyDelete