
This may have been Tom's best Father's Day. Not only did he get a Kitchen Aid Mixer, but he got to see Zach win the All-Star Championship! That's right, the Horsham All-Stars won the championship!!!!! Yeah for me, baseball is over!! No wait, there's a national tournament in Tennessee in July! After a rained out day on Saturday, all the games were played in one day. These kids played 4 games - 21 innings - in one day. They did great!! It was so exciting. I can't believe how both nervous and on cloud 9 I felt during it all.
Zach played 20 innings behind the pitcher. He had great catches and throws. The best was when he caught a line drive and threw it to first to get the runner out. Sorry the picture isn't the clearest, but that's him right in the middle.
Zachary during one of the breaks between games. The shirt was his favorite because it had buttons on the front and his name on the back. His favorite snack is now sunflower seeds.

This was the clearing of the field before the championship game against Northhampton. I thought they only did this in the big leagues.
The team cheering after the last out of the game. The score was 10-4.

Horsham 7 year old all star team. Go Horsham!!

Zach and his friend, Anthony, with their trophies.
I just want to wish my dad a Happy Father's Day! Thanks for all your support and guidance. Thanks so much for being Grandpa Dave. Happy Father's Day to "my Tom", as I refer to him, and also Grandpa Tom. We love you all!
Go Horsham All Stars!!!! And GO My Favorite All-Star the Zach Attack! We are so proud of Zach and wish we could have been there! But we were cheerig from VA!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove you all! Grandma M.
Congratulations, Zach! I love your trophy!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Zach! That's awesome!
ReplyDeleteWell Zach, it looks like all that practicing paid off. Way to go! We're so proud of you. We look forward to watching Matt next year too.
ReplyDeleteWOO HOO! That is so awesome. So are you going to go to TN?? I'll be so jealous. Dustin's brother lives in Nashville and we always have such a good time when we go see them.
ReplyDeleteWhat exciting news - congrats!!!
ReplyDelete