This past weekend was the Philadelphia Women's Triathlon. I was so excited about my previous swim time and was looking forward to the swim portion of the race. The night before the race we had huge thunderstorms and it rained for hours. By morning though, the skies had cleared and it was a beautiful day. We get to the race and I hear the swim had been cancelled because of all the rain over night. So instead of a swim, bike, run it's a run, bike, run. It was still a great day and great race. Thanks again for your wonderful support. I couldn't do it without you. 


One of the things I love about these triathlons is seeing the different kinds of people who compete. My favorite are the mother-daughter teams. I can't wait until Allie is old enough for us to do this together. I'll have to find mother-son races, too. :) See you in few weeks for my last race of the summer.
that's so neat, and I love that you want to involve your kids! You're seriously amazing!
ReplyDelete