Zach has been keeping us busy, too. Since making the select team, there have 2 practices a week, a tournament last weekend, another one next weekend, and oh by the way, his regular soccer games. So just as I think this crazy fall schedule will end, Zach made the travel baseball team and starts practice in January. I didn't think an eight year old's schedule could be so packed. I should rephrase, I didn't think the parents of and eight year old's schedule could be so packed. But Zach, we are proud of you for all your hard work. It's fun to see you have so much fun.
Monday, November 16, 2009
Is there anything else going on?
Is there anything else going on in the Joachim household these days besides soccer? Not really. Besides school, piano lessons, homework, eating and sleeping, soccer has pretty much taken up most of our time. Matt finished his soccer season with 6 goals and 2 assists in his last game. He loves playing soccer but has asked to try football next fall. I'll be constantly petrified for 4 months next fall. Great job, Matt. We love you and are proud of you. And I'm really excited for you to try something new next year.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i know i've said it before, but i LOVE those sports goggles! travel baseball, too?? what all star nephews i have! where are my autographed soccer-baseball cards???
ReplyDeletewow, great job boys!
ReplyDeletegood job to the parents for keeping up with it all!
You go Zach and Matt! You guys are the mostest!
ReplyDelete