that's hilarious! But I have to say, that stuff sure is delicious crumbled on some rice & teriyaki sauce. . . yummm. (one of my roommates was hawaiian/korean & got me hooked)
Lauren & Chloe love it too. Jud is actually the one who snacks on it at our house. :)
Another generation of blond koreans! ALLLLLLL Right!
sounds like i need to come hang out at your house. you have taught your children well!
YUM! I totally want some!
love it! this totally cracked me up!
that's hilarious! But I have to say, that stuff sure is delicious crumbled on some rice & teriyaki sauce. . . yummm. (one of my roommates was hawaiian/korean & got me hooked)
ReplyDeleteLauren & Chloe love it too. Jud is actually the one who snacks on it at our house. :)
ReplyDeleteAnother generation of blond koreans! ALLLLLLL Right!
ReplyDeletesounds like i need to come hang out at your house. you have taught your children well!
ReplyDeleteYUM! I totally want some!
ReplyDeletelove it! this totally cracked me up!
ReplyDelete