While the boys were at a baseball camp this week, Allie had an extra week of swimming lessons. She's my little fish. Her brothers sure weren't swimming like this when they were just 3 years old. Allie loves to jump off the side of the pool, grab rings on the steps and kick with the kick board. Oh, I forgot her favorite part of swimming - her Dora goggles!

The goggles just have to be on her head for her to be happy!
After 3 weeks Allie felt she was brave enough to try jumping off the diving board. She talked about it for the whole day before. (I thought she would chicken out - like her brothers did so many times.)

She had to adjust the wheel like she sees her brothers do, even though she has no idea what it's for.

Goggles on. Ready!

She made it this far - until the board passed the edge of the pool - before she got scared. But she did it alright! She jumped off the diving board with her teacher below to catch her. (The only thing I did was hold her hands as she walked to the edge of the board.)
You go Allie!!
I think she's ready to come visit AZ!
ReplyDelete