Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I'm 3 months old!


Today I'm 3 months old! Can you believe it? The last month has just flown by. I can't believe everything I've done this past month. Maybe it's because I seem to be more awake than before. Let's see, here are a few things I've been up to:

1. I'm a world class traveler! (OK, maybe just a U.S. class traveler.) I went on my first airplane ride all the way to Salt Lake City, Utah and my mom said I did a great job. I think that means I didn't cry a lot.

2. I've been to Utah, Idaho, Wyoming, and Montana! Those mountains are sure beautiful out there and Yellowstone National Park was awesome!

3. I celebrated my first Fourth of July! The party was sure fun, but I'm not too sure about those fireworks. I guess I'll enjoy them one day because Zach, Matt, Allie and all my cousins seemed to enjoy them.

4. Happy Father's Day! There are sure a lot of holidays this time of year. My dad had a special day and we gave him this great picture for him to have at his office. Go Phillies!

5. Finally, I can now sit in my boppy seat!


My brothers sure crack me up!

2 comments:

  1. Sara, you are one beautiful girl!! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Three Months Sara! You are so beautiful and beyond sweet! Love you tons!

    ReplyDelete