Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I'm 5 Months Old!


I'm 5 months old today!! I love being 5 months old. There are so many new things going on right now. I've decided laying down is for the birds. Sitting up is much more fun, and I don't even care if my mom has to hold me so I can ALWAYS be sitting up. That mom of mine is great! She sure holds me a lot and I love it! I don't think I'll ever let her stop.

I've discovered that my hands actually have purpose. I used to think they were just for looking at and sucking, but there's more to them. My hands can GRAB things! Paper is what I like to grab the most!

I went to my first gymnastics class and piano lesson! I couldn't understand it at first since I didn't see a ball around, but I decided I really like them.

I pretty much am just a happy little girl. I smile and smile, giggle and giggle. Life is pretty grand so far. Oh, and I LOVE the park! Allie loves to push me in the swing and holds me as we go down the slide. I've got a pretty cool sister!



One last thing. I still don't know why my parents keep putting me on my stomach all the time. I'm not a fan of "tummy time". At least that's what they call it. I would say it's more like "I don't like it time".

The view from here is a bit different. Maybe I could get used to this.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that first picture of Allie! She's adorable. Sara's hair is so much lighter...more like her siblings now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Sara -- Can't wait to hold you so you can sit up some more! Love you!

    ReplyDelete