Thursday, February 21, 2013

Grandpa's Ski School - Day 1

Here are the members of Grandpa's Ski School 2013: Grandpa Dave, Zach, Matt, Lauren and Allie


Grandpa's Ski School 2013 added a new student this year.  This was Allie's first year skiing!  She was so excited to finally be able to ski with her brothers and cousin.  I'm pretty sure she had no idea what she was getting herself into because during the first day of skiing she said, "So this is what skiing is!"


After a long day of travel and a delicious lunch at The Training Table (my favorite spot), we headed up to the condo to prepare for 3 awesome days of skiing!

The first day was an incredible day for skiing.  The weather was absolutely perfect!  You can get a glimpse of the beautiful blue sky in the background of this first picture.  I only see that color of blue sky in Utah.  I love it!  So here we all are waiting to hit the slopes!





I just couldn't be happier being able to ski with my kids!  What a dream come true! Let's see if they can keep up with their mother!


Jessica was Lauren's instructor.  Here are Lauren, Jessica and Allie stretching before starting the day.


And it's off the slopes they go!  Allie took to it VERY well!  These are her first "steps" on skis and she did it like a champ!


I can't believe I have a little skier!  This is Allie skiing with her instructor, Susan, at the mid-day point of her FIRST day of skiing!


No comments:

Post a Comment