My good friend (and mother to Zach's teammate, Nico), Janice Ramirez, has been given the title of "Unofficial Team Photographer". She loves taking pictures and gladly takes pictures of the boys and then gives us each a flash drive full of pictures from the season. Now that the Ramirez family has moved back to New Hampshire I hope someone steps up to the plate (no pun intended) because otherwise, I won't have too many pictures to post next year. This is also why I have LOTS of pictures of Zach playing baseball and VERY few of Matt.
Zach's team is a group of incredible boys, coaches and families. And that is really why I love baseball season so much. We have the opportunity to interact day in and day out with this remarkable group of people for 5 months out of the year and then almost on a weekly basis the rest of the year. I really can't say enough about our experiences and opportunities with this team. These boys all work so hard, are very competitive, rally around each other, and know when to have a good time.
So here's a few shot of Zach playing some good old baseball
This few second video clip is Zach stealing 2nd base. He has quite the knack for stealing bases!
After one of the games, the coach hosted a party and the boys let lose! These are some wild and crazy guys!
Zach, Anthony Liott, Jack Biancchini
And even the other brothers get into it!
They think they are such cool dudes! (I think they are too!)
Matthew Spector, Dante Messina, Lucas Walker, Tyler Boehm
Ryan Johnston, Zach
Another great part of this team is the Sisterhood of the Horsham Travel Team. These girls (missing Livy and Ava) are great friends! Even though their ages range from 13 to 3, they love hanging out at the games. They all find the playgrounds, make jewelry, run around, and make lots of trips to the snack stands together. We love these girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment