Nearly a month after the kids' actual piano recital they couldn't attend because of baseball games, we had our make-up recital in our chapel. The kids worked hard this year and we are so thankful to Sister Crider for being such a great piano teacher! (Sorry for the back of the head shots - they didn't want to see me recording.)
Allie's piece is "Finale" by Dvorak
Matt's piece is "Moonlight Sonata Theme" by Beethoven
Zach's piece is "Canon in D" by Pachelbel
Zach and Matt's Duet is "March" by Diabelli
AMY!!!!! AWESOME!!!!! That was so great to see your kids playing so beautifully! I am so impressed with all of them. Thanks for thinking of me. And WOW Allie! What a prodigy! She did amazing! Give her a big hug and a high 5 for me! She's gifted just like the boys! I especially loved watching the brothers play so well together. So awesome. As i watched it I was imaging someday i want that to be my Conrad and Charlie! Thanks for sharing! I do miss you all. Philly has a tender place in my heart! love you!
ReplyDeleteWow - they all did such a great job! I don't know how you all do everything! Thanks for posting :)
ReplyDelete