We are so excited!!!! Allie is getting her baby!!!! Yeah!!!!! Just think of all the little cousins that will be just about the same age -- I can't wait!!! We love you all! Grammie
Yippee! Congratulations and Grandma couldn't be more thrilled. We have been talking about little Sara for quite some time, so it's great that we know she is on the way. (That of course unless it is little Sean).
Congrats to all of you!!! When are you due? Some of our good friends just found out they are expecting and are due April 29 - Can't wait to hear all the details! Hope you are feeling good!
I CANNOT BELIEVE I JUST FOUND OUT YOU ARE PREGNANT ON YOUR BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SAW YOU TWICE THIS WEEK. I WILL TRY NOT TO BE ANGRY FOR LONG :) I WISH WE WOULD BE AROUND TO BABYSIT. CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Yeah! We are SO excited for you guys and we can't wait to meet Baby #4.
ReplyDeleteWe are so excited!!!! Allie is getting her baby!!!! Yeah!!!!! Just think of all the little cousins that will be just about the same age -- I can't wait!!! We love you all! Grammie
ReplyDeletehurray! now you have a home plate...or the other post for the soccer goal. yeah! love. mystery boo papa
ReplyDeleteYippee! Congratulations and Grandma couldn't be more thrilled. We have been talking about little Sara for quite some time, so it's great that we know she is on the way. (That of course unless it is little Sean).
ReplyDeleteYay...I hope you are feeling okay!
ReplyDeletewow, congrats! did i miss a phone call? another adorable joachim on the way! how much fun will three cousins all the same age be?
ReplyDeleteCongrats to all of you!!! When are you due? Some of our good friends just found out they are expecting and are due April 29 - Can't wait to hear all the details! Hope you are feeling good!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!! We are so excited for you! What were the kids' reactions?
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS! So were you pregnant at the beach and didn't tell us?!? I hope Zach will still make the big B.
ReplyDeleteWahoo for you guys!
ReplyDeleteAmy I am so excited for you. When are you due. Keep me informed.
ReplyDeleteLove you
Congratulations that is so exciting!!
ReplyDeleteI CANNOT BELIEVE I JUST FOUND OUT YOU ARE PREGNANT ON YOUR BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SAW YOU TWICE THIS WEEK. I WILL TRY NOT TO BE ANGRY FOR LONG :) I WISH WE WOULD BE AROUND TO BABYSIT. CONGRATULATIONS!!!
ReplyDelete