Monday, November 16, 2009

Funny Girl


Allie has made two new friends. These friends comfort Allie when she is upset and even take a nap with her. Allie is also pretty sneaky with one of them. Who are these friends you ask? Meet her blanket and thumb. When Allie is lying on the couch she tries to sneak sucking her thumb because she knows I will tell her to take it out of her mouth. Sometimes she'll put her head under the blanket to suck her thumb and is completely shocked when I pull off the blanket and catch her in the act. Funny Girl.

Allie has recently started middle-naming the boys. She'll say things like, "Stop it Matthew David!" and "Sit down Zachy Thomas!" I guess I've been middle-naming them too often lately. (Zachy is what she's always called Zach. It took me awhile to realize how she came up with that one, but I'm pretty sure it's Zachary without the "ar" sound.) Funny Girl.

5 comments:

  1. Lauren has those two friends too! I hope it wasn't Lauren that introduced them to Allie. Luckily, they seem to only come around at night. Allie--we love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny, because Sophie calls our Zachery Zachy too and if you ask his name he will tell you zachy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is gorgeous in this picture! i do love when she calls him "zachy" i think he does too, he is such a tender hearted little thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. we had a thumb sucker @ our house too

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one cutie with her thumb and her blanket. I've always loved the way she calls Zach Zachy. It's so sweet! I love those kids!

    ReplyDelete