Sunday, November 22, 2009

O Christmas Tree

I love this time of year. Our family took advantage of a rare Saturday night together to decorate the Christmas tree. The kids love decorating the tree. The kids get a new ornament every year so they love finding their own ornaments from past years. It was especially fun to watch Allie this year hang ornaments. We could let her hang some ornaments without fearing the Christmas tree would topple over.



It was Zach's turn to put the star on top of the tree. Of course there was an argument over who did it last year so I had to go back to last year's pictures for evidence.


What a magical time of year!

5 comments:

  1. Ah what a fun way to start the holiday season. The tree looks great! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking tree. Wish I could have been there with you guys. Allie, love your jammies. Love Grandma Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun time of year! We will bust ours out this weekend. I love that your kids argue - cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just cannot get over how big allie looks in that picture! is amy ever going to start showing?? little miss skinny minny! and is matt holding a football, where is the baseball?? how many phillies ornaments does your tree have?? they look so big, STOP GROWING!! love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great!! I hope you have a great trip for Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete