Friday, January 29, 2010
2 For 1
It was our family's turn to clean the church so I thought I'd get a 2 for 1 out of it by also making it our Family Home Evening for the week. Zach and Matt cleaned all the door knobs and dusted the furniture and pews. Allie mostly strutted around making sure everyone was doing their job. They all did a great job! Zach said on the way home, "That was funner than I thought it was going to be".

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow! Doing the laundry and now cleaning the church -- I think these two guys are gonna make some really good missionaries! I 'm so proud of them! Love you!
ReplyDeletefunner than he thought it would be? that sounds familiar, and then a bottle of bleach fell on him?? didn't he learn anything from parasailing??
ReplyDeleteCleaning the church is fun to do, fun to do, to do! Cleaning the church is fun to do, to do, to do, to do! Now if I could just get them to do it more at home.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, Kathleen's comment made me snort. I'm impressed you got them to have fun cleaning!
ReplyDelete