Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Not Much Going On

Allie has resisted taking naps recently. It's driving us CRAZY! But she found a new way to take a nap and someone to nap with. What a great Saturday afternoon!

She'll do anything Matt does, even take a nap!

After picking up the boys from the bus stop I had an errand to run. The errand just happened to be very close to the Korean store. I didn't have anything planned for dinner so I thought we'd have a great Korean dinner. Allie refers to the Korean store as the "Ean store". We had bulgogi, kim-pop, kimchi, and chap-chae. YUMMY!



Matt thought the long noodles were "so cool"!

Zach made his own kim-wrap: kim, rice, bulgogi!

There aren't too many 2 year old's out there who eat chap-chae.

4 comments:

  1. Mmmm. Those pictures are making me hungry for Korean!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1st off -- Sadie doesn't own any of those clothes. PHEW! But Target has some really cute Easter dresses, so go get one and we'll see if you picked the same one I did ;D

    2nd -- YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh, this post is killing me. there is NO korean food anywhere close to williamsburg, mom/dad are you hearing me?? hint, hint...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's time for us to head north for some korean food!

    ReplyDelete